With a great range of maze related goodies to remind you of an amazing day out, the Ivy Store also sells gifts, garden ornaments, toys, and much more besides.
Top Tips for you to make the most of your day with us at York Maze:
Please Note: This information is pre Covid-19 and will be updated based on guidelines in force at the time of opening.
- Plan for a full day out! York Maze has over 20 attractions, shows and rides, it really is a full day out.
- All tickets must be booked online. You are booking entry for a set date, please ensure you book the correct date.
- Book early. With a limited number of places available each day, some days may sell out. To guarantee the date you want book well in advance. Booking a Standard Flexible ticket will allow you to change your booking if your plans change.
- There is a large free car park (not suitable for coaches see Group Booking page).
- Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead at all times
- The Crowmania Ride and the House of Cornfusion can get busy in the afternoon. Avoid the queues and do these early in the day.
- You may get WET! We have a few activities that can get you wet, some very wet! Think about packing some spare clothes and a towel.
- If it rains there are large marquees adjacent to our catering outlets and some of the attractions and shows are undercover. However please dress for the weather and enjoy your day!
- Please remember you will be walking around a field! So wear suitable footwear and keep an eye on the weather, rain can make the pathways sticky and hard work for push chairs and wheelchairs, in heavy rain we may have to close some of the mazes for a short time. Some activities may be cancelled for safety reasons in the event of rainy weather. If you are unsure about the conditions then give us a call.
- The maze pathways are suitable for both push and wheelchairs, but the viewing towers are accessed by steps and do not have disabled access.
- We ask that children are supervised by an adult whilst in the maze.
- Please stay on the paths! The plants are easily damaged by "cutting through" which spoils the fun for everyone.
- We have Kernel's Coffee Shop and Kernel's Kitchen. Unlike many attractions, we won't compromise on our food quality, we pride ourselves on trying to exceed expectations and we do!! There are plenty of picnic benches around for you to enjoy your own picnic if you wish.
- York Maze is now a cashless venue. Purchases made in the Ivy Store Gift Shop, catering outlets, Ice Cream kiosk etc will need to be paid for by Debit or Credit Card.
Some of our top tips for you to make the most of your day with us at York Maze...
2022 Tickets: Book Standard Flexible or Discounted Advance non-flexible.
We've put together a handy FAQs page that gives lots of information about your visit. Above all, please remember that York Maze is an outdoor attraction, and you will be walking around a field!