With a great range of maze related goodies to remind you of an amazing day out, the Ivy Store also sells gifts, garden ornaments, toys, and much more besides.
Top Tips for you to make the most of your day with us at York Maze:
- Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead at all times
- You may get WET! We have a few activities that can get you wet, some very wet! Think about packing some spare clothes and a towel.
- Please remember you will be walking around a field! So wear suitable footwear and keep an eye on the weather, rain can make the pathways sticky and hard work for push chairs and wheelchairs, in heavy rain we may have to close some of the mazes for a short time. Some activities may be cancelled for safety reasons in the event of rainy weather. If you are unsure about the conditions then give us a call.
- The maze pathways are suitable for both push and wheelchairs, but the viewing towers are accessed by steps and do not have disabled access.
- We ask that children are supervised by an adult whilst in the maze.
- Please stay on the paths! The plants are easily damaged by "cutting through" which spoils the fun for everyone.
- There is a large free car park (not suitable for coaches see FAQs below).
- There is no need to book in advance unless you are a coach party.
- You do not need to book your tickets online, but if you do this must be done at least the day before your visit and will get you a slight discount on entry.
- We have Kernel's Coffee Shop and Kernel's Kitchen. Unlike many attractions, we won't compromise on our food quality, we pride ourselves on trying to exceed expectations and we do!! There are plenty of picnic benches around for you to enjoy your own picnic if you wish.
Some of our top tips for you to make the most of your day with us at York Maze...
There's no need to book tickets in advance to come to York Maze as you can pay on the gate to come in. However if you want to buy them in advance then you can gain a little discount...
We've put together a handy FAQs page that gives lots of information about your visit. Above all, please remember that York Maze is an outdoor attraction, and you will be walking around a field!