Terms & Conditions of Sale
- York Maze is the trading name of York Maze Ltd., a company registered in England Reg No.07264520.
- By purchasing a ticket you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between York Maze and yourself.
- The QR Code sent in your booking confirmation email must be presented (on your mobile device or printout) for scanning at the entrance.
- If the ticket is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
- All members of your party must enter together.
- You are booking a ticket for a specific date, you may arrive anytime from 10am until last admission 3pm.
- Children under 16 cannot enter York Maze without an adult 18+ and must be supervised whilst in the Giant Maze itself.
- Disabled visitors must show proof of PIP or DLA (dated within the last 12 months). Blue badges cannot be used as proof.
- Carers must show proof of Carers Allowance or Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full-time carer.
- Some activities may be cancelled in wet weather for safety reasons, or due to technical or operational reasons. York Maze reserve the right to alter or vary the attractions, rides and shows available without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the unlikely event that York Maze is not able to open we will offer you tickets for an alternative date. Only if no alternative date is available will a refund be considered. Any refund will be limited to the cost of the ticket purchased only. No consequential liability will be covered.
- Once booked and payment made tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded. Standard Flexible ticket holders are able to change the date and time of the booking subject to the terms below. Advance tickets are sold at a discounted rate because you a committing to come on the date booked and therefore cannot be changed except in relation to clause 25.
- York Maze reserve the right to refuse admission.
Standard Flexible Tickets
- Standard Flexible tickets are available for booking at any time from weeks in advance, the day before and on the day of your visit (subject to availability).
- Booking must be made for a specific date and is only valid for entry on the date booked.
- The visit date can be changed by the customer who bought the ticket by signing into your online ticketing account.
- Any change must be made my midnight the day before arrival. Standard Flexible Tickets cannot be changed on the day of arrival and if not used on that day expire and have no value.
- Changing to a new date is subject to availability and alternative dates may sell out. If no alternative date is available then the booking cannot be changed.
- Each change of date will be subject to a £2.00 re-booking fee.
- If not used by the end of the season, Monday 5th Sept 2022, the ticket expires and has no value.
- The Standard Flexible ticket cannot be refunded or cancelled.
- Advance tickets are sold at a discounted rate because you a committing to come on the date booked and therefore the date cannot be changed except in relation to clause 25.
- Booking must be made for a specific date. The ticket is only valid for entry on the date booked. If not used for entry on that date they expire and have no value.
- Advance tickets cannot be refunded or cancelled.
- Advance Tickets cannot be changed except if you or anyone in your party has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has to self-isolate and therefore cannot visit. On proof of status we may allow you to upgrade to a Standard Flexible ticket, enabling you to re-book for a new date. The upgrade is not a right and is at the sole discretion of York Maze. If an upgrade option is offered it will be subject to you paying the difference in cost between the Advance Tickets purchased and the equivalent Standard Flexible tickets, plus a £2.00 re-booking fee. The upgrade must be for your whole booking. Your upgraded Standard Flexible tickets will then be subject to the Standard Flexible Ticket terms and conditions above.