Terms & Conditions of Sale
- York Maze is the trading name of York Maze Ltd., a company registered in England Reg No.07264520.
- By purchasing a ticket you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between York Maze and yourself.
- The QR Code sent in your booking confirmation email must be presented (on your mobile device or printout) for scanning at the entrance.
- If the ticket is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
- All members of your party must enter together.
- You are booking a ticket for a specific date, you may arrive anytime from 10am until last admission 3pm.
- Children under 16 cannot enter York Maze without an adult 18+ and must be supervised whilst in the Giant Maze itself.
- We offer half price admission for registered disabled guests. Proof of status we accept are: Evidence of being in receipt of disability living allowance (DLA), personal independence payment (PIP) or Attendance Allowance. A current valid Blue Badge or Access Card. Please bring documentation with you to show on admission. Sorry we do not accept Max Cards.
- Disabled guests requiring an essential carer are eligible for one half price Carer's Ticket per disabled guest. To qualify for the Carer's Ticket you must be in receipt of: Carer's Allowance, Personal Independence Payment - daily living component, Disability Living Allowance - the middle or highest care rate or Attendance Allowance. We also accept the Access Card showing the need for a Carer or Letter from GP or consultant (dated within the last 12 months) confirming the need for a full-time carer. Please bring relevant documentation with you to show on admission.
- Some activities may be cancelled in wet weather for safety reasons, or due to technical or operational reasons. York Maze reserve the right to alter or vary the attractions, rides and shows available without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the unlikely event that York Maze is not able to open we will offer you tickets for an alternative date. Only if no alternative date is available will a refund be considered. Any refund will be limited to the cost of the ticket purchased only. No consequential liability will be covered.
- Once booked and payment made tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded. Advance Flexible ticket holders are able to change the date and time of the booking subject to the terms below. Early Bird tickets are sold at a discounted rate because you a committing to come on the date booked and therefore cannot be changed except in relation to clause 25.
- York Maze reserve the right to refuse admission.
Advance Flexible Tickets
- Advance Flexible tickets are available for booking at any time from weeks in advance, up to the day before your visit (subject to availability).
- Booking must be made for a specific date and is only valid for entry on the date booked.
- The visit date can be changed by the customer who bought the ticket by signing into your online ticketing account.
- Any change must be made my midnight the day before arrival. Advance Flexible Tickets cannot be changed on the day of arrival and if not used on that day expire and have no value.
- Changing to a new date is subject to availability and alternative dates may sell out. If no alternative date is available then the booking cannot be changed.
- Each change of date will be subject to a re-booking fee.
- If not used by the end of the season, Monday 4th Sept 2023, the ticket expires and has no value.
- Advance Flexible tickets cannot be refunded or cancelled.
Early Bird Discount Tickets
- These tickets are sold at a discounted rate because you are booking early and you are fixed to the date booked which cannot be changed except in relation to clause 25.
- Booking must be made for a specific date. The ticket is only valid for entry on the date booked. If not used for entry on that date they expire and have no value.
- Discount tickets cannot be refunded or cancelled.
- Early Bird Discount Tickets cannot be changed except if you or anyone in your party has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has to self-isolate and therefore cannot visit. On proof of status we may allow you to upgrade to an Advance Flexible ticket, enabling you to re-book for a new date. Any change must be done no later than the day before your visit, we are not able to upgrade tickets on the day of visit. The upgrade is not a right and is at the sole discretion of York Maze. If an upgrade option is offered it will be subject to you paying the difference in cost between the Early Bird Discount Tickets purchased and the equivalent Advance Flexible tickets, plus a re-booking fee. The upgrade must be for your whole booking. Your upgraded Advance Flexible tickets will then be subject to the Advance Flexible Ticket terms and conditions above.